sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. Things have been crazy with family visiting and all.
so here's a tutorial for a Mikey icon I made a while ago. I just felt like making it one day. So, enjoy =)
 icon entries are coming up.
from this: to this:
Take this base and label it Layer 1
02. Make a new layer (Layer 2) with this texture:
and set it to Overlay 100%
03. Make a new layer (Layer 3) with this texture base:
[ the image was flipped to fit in a certain area]</font>
set it to Multiply 100%
Take the Eraser Tool and erase all the red on the right side. Also, carefully take off the darkness still left on the other side of the face.
04. Put this gradient as Layer 4:
05. Put this gradient as Layer 5:
set it to Screen 100%
06. Now add a text layer. Use Palatino Linotype size 3pt. You can type whatever you want.
Once you have added that, go to the text layer's blending options. Go to Outer Glow and type in the following:
and there you have it!</font>
CREDIT GOES TO paeanicons NOW IF YOU TAKE ANYTHING.
PLEASE BE SURE TO CREDIT.